6/05/2012

Have you obtained Kinnikuman BE@RBRICK 70% ?

Today Kinnnikuman BE@RBRICK 70% has been released at convenience stores all over Japan. Well, as a novelty of a soda called "CC Lemon". BTW, I've never seen CC Lemon in the US market. I guess Japan only, maybe. Eh just imagine the taste is like "sour" Sprite or something. Anyway because I am a collector of BE@RBRICK, so I got three of 'em today. I actually am not so much interested in this Japanese comic title "Kinnnikuman". Kinnnikuman is an old comic title belong to hero comic category. The story I explain briefly, professional wrestlers (some of 'em are human, alien or cyborg etc.) in galaxy do fight each other and seek a champion belt in galaxy league. (sounds so fancy...) I think I don't like wrestling sports itself first, then second I don't like cartoons touch. I got Kinnnikuman, Ramen-Man (so damnly stupid name) and Warsman (better).

Kinnnikuman

Ramen-Man

 Warsman

Why Wolf Man is a sumo wrestler ???

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿