5/27/2012

1/144 HGUC RX-93 ν-GUNDOM Ver.G.F.T. Review 4th (Final)

There have been tons of GUNDAM related plastic kits released, however I recommend HGUC RX-93 ν-GUNDOM as your first GUN-PLA trying. That's what I realized after I finished assembling all parts. The parts layout was composed for very user friendly, it means easy to paint and easy to build. Umm, BANDAI good job !!
The first GUN-PLA was born 1980, then this Japanese leading toy maker has kept improving this epoch making plastic toy product again and again. For me, the first GUN-PLA built was something like 20 years ago ?? For me, it was perhaps SD GUNDAM. Assembling and custom painting plastic model kit like GUN-PLA is, I guess, recognized as one of mature hobbies in Japan as of now. There're from easy built kind kit to extreme hard grade kit for deep modelers.
Return to my ν-GUNDOM, I remember making Master Grade version when I was in high school. I felt some kind of nostalgic emotion during assembling this kit. I think maybe more 10 years later, I may still build GUN-PLA... with my kids ?? Could be.
This Fin-Fennel weapon unit was the hardest assembling part in this kit. If you already cut all units from flame, the situation would be worse...

     







This time, I custom painted shield, bazooka, waist, thighs and knees by silver color. Also connection points of Fin-Fennel units each. (between black square parts and yellow joints) Once we graduate school and start working, it's extremely hard to make like this kind of time, but for me, building plastic scale model makes my life happier. Yup, this is my hobby.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿