5/23/2012

1/144 HGUC RX-93 ν-GUNDOM Ver.G.F.T. Review 3rd

I've heard one of my co-workers leave our company the end of this month. He was employed exact same time with me, it was 2006. I wonder it might be difficult to imagine our future career perspective on the point of our age in our company... I guess to become manager is pretty easy, but what the most important thing is "then". Then what ? I keep asking myself like him, hard to imagine then. To be chief manager or executive, it is like to win a lottery. Employees ability ? Achievements history ? Hard to imagin for you guys outside Japan, but they actually doesn't so much matter to promote in Japanese style company. The priority is "employment term", period. There is a specific minimum age limit to become an executive, for example. It sounds pathetic, isn't it ? Back to my co-worker, he might lose hope to future at this situation. Whatever, tomorrow's gonna be his farewell party, so perhaps I can't post any.
Then today's post here. Well, same as yesterday, I was assembling and painting my ν-GUNDOM plastic scale model kit. The body was almost done. Finally I need to assemble it's most iconic part "Fin-Fennel" weapon unit. This's gonna be day after tomorrow ??? Maybe.



 Fin-Fennel weapon unit has extraordinarily unique outlook.      

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿