7/04/2012

Play Arts Kai Arkham Asylum Batman Armored Review

Has already The Dark Knight Rises hit screen in the US ?? I guess it's not yet. However searching frequency of the word "BATMAN" supposed to become higher recent days. I previously posted about some Arkham Asylum Play Arts Kai figurines like BATMAN, JOKER and HARLEY QUINN. So, like these keywords also were searched a lot on my blog recent 2 weeks. I guess it just because like I mentioned above, "The Dark Knight" effect.
Then of course I obtained the last one "Armored BATMAN". Well, I forgot posting the coolest one. I realized that I should post his review as soon as possible because I noticed the high search frequency. Guys, I am pretty sure that this Play Arts Kai version Batman Armored is a best excellent quality articulated action figure in latest released Batman figurines. The retail must be pretty high for you (it is something like US$50-60), but trust me, it really deserves that cost.
Also, I gotta say thank you SQUARE ENIX for that fantastic level quality merchandising. I was totally fascinated on.

 I completed 4 figurines of Play Arts Kai Arkham Asylum series.
I forgot taking a photo of its package.

It is actually not a repaint figure of the first normal version.
The entire sculpting is fully recreated, obviously this cape shape is different.


I especially like this massive metallic texture, so very cool !! 


Open cape.

Even the face is slightly different than the first release one.

There is also armor plates behind his neck.

I saw latest release DC direct version Arkham Asylum figurine prototype pics on web. I think it must be wave 3 ? There is Azriel and Penguin, oh men, that's sick !! I gotta get 'em. Unfortunately these minor kind characters cannot be picked in the line of Play Arts series... That's the only negative point of this extraordinary high quality figure series.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿