6/01/2012

Some New Anime Cell Sheets

I think I buy Anime cells at least once a month. It's pathetic that we Japanese don't have plenty of display space inside rooms, you know, our house is like a rat house. This is Japanese standard, tiny residence. So even I obtain these brilliant Anime cells, I have to keep 'em inside my collection file... But I want to display'em on wall with nice flames... 
Whatever, today I post what I got in May.

Arale Norimaki (Dr.Slump)
Very cute, it's not so expensive because her hands cell lucked. 

Jiron Amos on Walker Gallia (Combat Mecha Xabungle)
I don't so much like this title and character, but he is a leading character, so I took it.

Elpeo Ple (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ)
So awkward name... This character is actually quite poplar, but I don't know why I could get like this affordable price...

Mobile Capule (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ)
Obviously backseat guy...

Mashymre Cello and Gottn Goh  (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ)
 Nice cut.

Mirai Yashima with Hassaway Noa and Cheimin Noa (Mobile Suit Z Gundam)
Extremely "unfancy" cut, but very memorable part's.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿