5/30/2012

Tin Golden Fish 400%, Shishimai 400% & Fortune Cat 100% BE@RBRICK Review

Tokyo Soramachi is a shopping mall located in front of Tokyo. Technically under Tokyo Sky Tree tower. Have you visited ? Not so many, I guess because this facility was opened public two weeks ago. My prime concern is Medicom direct retail store in there !! Yup ! There are some limited edition BE@RBRICKs released. I asked my sister to obtain some of 'em. Thanks my sister, I fortunately was able to get Tin Golden Fish 400%, Shishimai 400% and Fortune Cat (in Japanese, Maneki-Neko) 100% BE@RBRICK. Wanna see my new bears ?! Here we go !!!

Tin Golden Fish 400% BE@RBRICK
 Back's painted full of gold cause it's inspired on "tin" material.
Pretty nice pattern, Japanese classic traditional arts.
What is Tin Golden Fish ?? It's Japanese old time traditional toy. It is also recognized some kind of fortune object. Son why golden fish ?? Umm... That's tough question... I owe real tin golden fishes here. Kind of cute, aren't 'em ?

Then, this is Shishimai 400% 400% BE@RBRICK.
What is Shishimai ? Umm, it is a devil ? or type of beast ?? one of lions ??? I think this culture  originally came from China or somewhere.
 Golden eyes and teethes. 
They're the packages. I like Medicom toy package itself also. They're always very unique !!

And Fortune Cat (in Japanese, Maneki-Neko) 100% BE@RBRICK.
 The blister package is so unique. The cat hands up !! Nice !!

Finally this is extra. I got MISHKA 100% BE@RBRICK two weeks ago. Just I forgot posting it.
 This is also good one. I like color and iconic eye ball is awesome !!

Return to Medicom Shop in Tokyo Soramachi, These BE@RBRICKs which I post above are only sold at the shop. No online release, no wholesale. Even we Japanese never can get unless we go there. So guys ! If you come in Tokyo Sky Tree, you gotta go there and grab some 100% BE@RBRICK as souvenir ! Their design are all inspired on Japanese traditional cultural objects.  
My sister got this free memorial pin when she visited the first opening day in May 22nd. Thanks sister ! You nice girl !! So, respect me more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿