10/11/2011

This is my Kaijyu colection !!

I reported about Japanese toy show yesterday. However I didn't post about what I bought, so let me introduce 'em today !! I'm a collector of character figures and goods. Especially I'm a big big big devotee of Batman !! I got Batman Returns trading card yesterday. Batman Returns is one of best batman movie as all Batman fans may know. I can't wait The Dark Knight Rises release next year, I guess perhaps The Dark Knight Rises's gonna be some kind of Batman Returns remake or related sequel cause there will be Catwoman !! Can Anne Hathaway be better Catwoman than Michelle Pfeiffer ? This is everyone's wondering, right ? And also I bought a Kaijyu figure. Well, I'm not so much in Kaijyu stuff, but I only collect Zetton figures. Zetton appeared Ultraman series. It's famous for the final monster which beat Ultraman at the last episode. I prefer Zetton's design composed black, silver and yellow color. Of course the shape also, it's like some kind of contemporary art object. I got fire Zetton yesterday !! It's a new member of my Zetton family !! Enjoy soome photos !!



こんばんはyuheikです。

※楽天ブログのシステムエラーにより、日本語版は明日アップ予定



002.jpg



002.jpg



003.jpg



001.jpg



001.jpg



最新の映画のウルトラマンサーガに登場するハイパーゼットンももちろん購入予定です。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿