7/10/2012

Some New BE@RBRICKs

I plan to go business trip to Tokyo this Friday. Then I gotta get my 4th BE@RBRICK blister type display board because my 3 boards will be filled soon. I think I may buy a new grow in the dark board. Also I'll buy some single pack from series 24. Umm, I'm so looking forward to visiting 1/6 Project Medicom Toy direct retail shop on this Friday.
Every month I get some new bears. Ok, today I show you...

1.All Nippon Airways 3 pack BE@RBRICK 100%
2.Felix, Snoopy and Gekidan Inu Curry BE@RBRICK 100% from Series 24
3.Dr.Romanelli BE@RBRICK from Series 14

Especially ANA BE@RBRICK 3pc is my best favorite.

This package is pretty unique, I think this is the first type ever seen.
May look like a cigarette carton box ??

Captain, Airplane and Cabin Attendant 3pc set. Funny huh ?

Then I got 5 single box from latest released BE@RBRICK Series 24.
I wasn't able to pick Batman...

The left one is a secret chase. Gekidan Inu Curry ? 
It suppose to be a Japanese artist group...
Well, even I'm a Japanese, never heard...
Whatever, at least I like this crazily fun design.  

This Dr.Romanelli artist chase was released... like 5 years ago ?? It is very old one.
Fortunately I was able to obtain by pretty affordable price at a local toy store in Nagoya JAPAN.

I like Romanelli's creation style. His custom NIKE jacket is also hyper beautiful !!

I think I will buy further 5 single box from series 24. I hope I could get Batman and Catwomen. They are my first priority... So, guys, stay tuned till my Saturday night post.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿