6/24/2012

My 14th G-SHOCK Watch GA-110MH-7AJR "Maharishi"

I think I started collecting G-SHOCK watches when I was in New York, it was... 2007 ? I remember the first one, I obtained a black DW-5600 at OAK in NOHO. OAK was such a nice shop... anyway, then after 5 years, it became 14 brothers family. I was completely stunned when I saw this Maharishi new G-SHOCK on HYPERBEAST. Men !?, that's sick !! I gotta owe that guy !! He fortunately was able to become one of my G family 2 days ago. I got this watch by discount price something like 20% off. Thanks god, we Japanese pretty easily can obtain latest released G-SHOCK by discount price at some of appliance chain like Japanese version Best Buy.

Handsome face composed mat white, black and silver. Cool.

British creator Maharishi logo on back case.

Iconic DPM zebra camo band.

Even the tin package is cool.

Which boy do you like ??

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿